Monday, June 15, 2009

Yahoo personals worked for me!

Most of you know my BIG news by now but i still wanted to post the story and photos here. the time finally came saturday for Meredith and I, we are now engaged! i love this girl so much and i can't wait to call her my wife.


anyways, the story is that i surprised her saturday morning with rose petals and a bunch of lit candles on the ground. as she came into the apartment her face showed about 15 different emotions from puzzled to shocked to happy tears to completely freaking out. haha, it was great! i said the magic words and she said the best YES i've ever heard in my life. it was such a great moment for us and with me being me, of course i hid a video camera and caught the whole event. :) hopefully i'll get to show it to you all some day, but for now enjoy the pics.



1 comments:

Christopher and Brittany said...

Just awesome dude, so excited for you both and can't wait to share in your celebration and hopefully see that video, haha. Later bro.