Monday, April 13, 2009

mondays are not fundays

am i right, mondays suck don't they? man... people just pawning off work and messing with my schedule. i'm ready to go home dang it.

sitting at the helpdesk is a mixed bag of emotions. sometimes things are fine, easy-going and just a pleasure to handle. other times, people can freak out about the smallest things and lose there ever-loving minds over them! it's quite incredible to see some of the reactions i get, and even more incredible to hear the depth of stupidity in some of the questions i get. people have actually asked me things like, "does the computer need to be turned on for me to use it?" or my favorite, "my printer isn't working, i think it's out of paper. what should i do?"

THANK GOD for HIS unconditional love, that's all i can say.


the weekend was great! i had a stellar time with M, she is a amazing gal and i love her more and more every second i spend with her. i got to meet 1 side of her extended family, and there was a ton of them! my family is maybe 15 deep at the most, and just this side of her's is hovering around 40! it was a bit overwhelming, but i guess i passed the test? at least nobody told me to leave. :)

GO BRAVES BABY! we're off to a good start at 5-1. yeah, it should be 6-0, we all know that but what can you do? our bullpen is going to blow games, they always do. i go nuts when they meltdown like they did the other night, but for some reason i seem to always come back. at least until they start doing that junk in august, then i'll begin to lose interest. still, by that time, college football will be right around the corner and i'll be a-ok.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Yes! You passed the test...I know everyone loved you! Thanks for hanging in there like a champ! I love you and I'm incredibly thankful for you! Tuesdays ARE fundays! :) Have a wonderful day!