Friday, April 17, 2009

it's on... halo style tonight

not much to report... i'm ready for the weekend just like everybody else on the planet. it's likely that the new halo 3 maps will dominate the free time tonight, and i'm ok with that. :) I can't wait to see my lady tomorrow, she's coming down to keep me company.

i spent part of today dealing with a pill of a lady, who i've had past horrible experiences with. she's one of our people who thinks we do nothing else but cater to her needs and her needs alone. sheees... you know, i consider myself a nice guy but after being berated over the phone a couple of times, i'm sorry i pretty much lose all motivation to help you. today she was insisting that she get a replacement computer for a machine that is making a strange noise. mind you, not a machine that is broken, but one that is making a noise. hopefully, i've held her off for a week or 2, we'll see?

next week i'm off to IBM helpdesk training in Smyrna. the catch here is that i'm not sure if I will be offered the job or sure if i will be able to take the job? great management work there huh? the issue is money and the fact that NOBODY will give us the kind of answers we need to feel secure about it all. GOD will provide no matter what, but it hard sitting in the dark about something as big as this.

2 comments:

Freebird said...

I know exactly how you feel about how people like this person can ruin your day. Oh well, I just usually keep on smiling and just try to deal with them the best way I can. If possible I treat them so nice that it would make most people sick. I am thanksful everyday that we arent this way and most of the people that I work with are nice and caring. Good Luck with your training. Andrew's piano/organ recital is this Sunday, please pray for him.

aaron said...

hey. oh ok, i will pray for andrew then. i wanted to come but i with the confederate memorial day, i've got a chance to go to tennessee with meredith so she can meet the family. pray for her. haha. i'm in smyrna this week for IBM helpdesk training, though i still don't know if i will be able to take the job? we'll see?
i hope you guys are doing well. talk to you later.